Awards Guideline and Selection CriteriaFuture Division
- Minister of Economy,
Trade and Industry Award
- Games of the Year
- Future Division
- Amateur Division
- U18 Division
All pre-released games (including videotaped products and video game consoles) presented and exhibited at the "TOKYO GAME SHOW 2022" from September 15 to 18, 2022.
* Including online exhibition titles
- All computer entertainment games are eligible, including those operable on consumer-oriented home video game consoles (stationary or portable-type) or personal computers, regardless of platform type.
Games produced by non-members of the Computer Entertainment Supplier's Association are also eligible.
(Games must, however, comply with CESA ethics codes)
- The Japanese versions of foreign game titles are also eligible.
- Award for Excellence (number unspecified)
Awards Selection Procedure
The Award for Excellence will be given to eligible products which have been highly evaluated as much anticipated products in voting by the general public carried out at the venue of the "TOKYO GAME SHOW 2022" during its exhibition period from September 15 to 18, 2022.
* General voting is accepted only for three days from September 15 to 17.
During "TOKYO GAME SHOW 2022"
Please fill in a form available at the "TOKYO GAME SHOW 2022" venue.
* General vote is accepted only on three days September 15,16,17.
Voting is open to all members of the public regardless of gender, age, nationality, residential area, gaming experience or ownership of gaming materials. One person is limited to casting one vote.
Details will be announced later.