- Personal information is collected from lottery entrants for the purposes of prizewinner notification and facilitation of prize shipments. Personal information from contest entrants is collected for use in entry nomination procedures and for award-winner notifications.
- Except in cases where legal provisions require otherwise, no personal information acquired by CESA will be released to any third party without prior agreement from the relevant individual or organization.
- All personal information collected by CESA will be kept strictly confidential and stored in a secure manner so as to prevent its unauthorized access, corruption or illegal tampering.
- Limited to the above stated purposes of use, personal information may be left in the care of a business trustee under a contract of confidentiality.
- Requests for amendments to one's personal information can be made to CESA's Japan Game Awards office.